Seragon’s approach to managing risk is to align our business objectives with practices that design a framework that is safe, transparent, and up to date. Our responsibility to the people we serve is fundamental to our unique ability to develop meaningful innovations for human & animal health. We do this by conducting quality regulations, training, and regular safety audits that standardize expectations in our performance.
Responsibly managing risks
Our organisation assesses all of our ongoing projects and investments in research & development to protect the interests of the communities we serve and our business objectives. Responding to risk management activities by practicing efficient, safe conduct at all levels of our company is crucial to our success. Seragon’s approach to risk management involves:
- Identifying possible risks that affect the operations of Seragon’s business projects and initiatives.
- Evaluating and assessing appropriate responses to risks.
- Coordinating actions to address risk-related factors and developments.
- Reporting risks to generate insight into how to improve risk management training to establish this management process.
Balancing risks and opportunities for progress
Making medicine safe
Seragon is vigilant about providing the best quality medicine and research for our patients and communities. Risk assessment is essential to how we manage our facilities and require our sites and workers to comply with safety conduct and measure success.
We conduct regular audits of our products and facilities to reduce risks and reinforce our commitment to product safety. Embedded into the fabric of our operations, we maximise our impact and reduce risk with internal reviews and assessment throughout Seragon’s activities that:
- Facilitate ethical business expectations and conduct in Seragon's colleagues and partners.
- Scale sustainable resources and supplier bases to reduce our environmental impact and improve safety measures.
- Adapt to evolving needs throughout stages of development for our products and services to consistently produce our best quality.
- Prioritise people-focused measures to create meaningful, long-lasting value for global health and access.
Risk-based compliance management programs
We implement policy designs to regulate a systematic approach to coordinating responses to risk-related issues throughout our organisation. Our goal is to look at and evaluate the following areas at Seragon: in privacy, workplace safety, employee rights and protections, and other vulnerable areas that affect our workforce, partners, and communities in respect to our company objectives.
With concentrated improvements in safety protocols and efficiency, many of our opportunities focus on improving sustainable practices, analyzing our supply chain, and driving efficacy into our research & development operations.