Seragon aspires to be a leading provider of biologic medicines and therapies by driving medical advancements with biotech and novel technologies. To go above and beyond what is expected to meet the needs of our patients and partners, our strategic research initiatives minimize risks and push for transparency in our pharmaceutical research pipeline.
Conducting ethical research guarantees our ability to create lifelong value for the people we serve. Seragon seeks to build a reputable foundation to how we share and collect our research in three important ways:
- We follow global standards in determining the safety and efficacy of new treatments and technologies at Seragon.
- We ensure compliance of scientific information when we publish relevant information about clinical trials to maintain a transparent overview of our performance.
- We design studies and research projects that consider the barriers in healthcare that prevent access to health for the underserved in our community.
Doing what it takes to serve a diverse community with greater responsibility
Seragon addresses barriers that detract our ability to engage in solutions for a diverse global demographic. We hold ourselves accountable to represent our patients by amplifying our diversity & inclusion governance in our scientific community. Our R&D community supports diverse scientists, technicians, engineers, and world-class researchers who transform our approach to better representation and medical research.
As a responsible company, we believe in balancing accountability with ethical corporate behavior and collaborative decision-making to benefit those we serve. We take steps to coordinate comprehensive actions that ensure that our colleagues uphold Seragon’s brand of excellence that we’re reputed for.
Promoting standards in research
Seragon implements internal policies that rigorously regulate our clinical research pipeline and how we integrate new inventions and tools into researching patient care. We run assessments on safety and quality checks, and provide opportunities to train for joint research partnerships with teams and external partners. We pledge to support ethical research conduct that promotes:
- Research integrity across diverse focus areas
- Trusting relationships with our partners and third parties
- Appropriate oversight of our research facilities and workforce
With increasing advancements in science, we can prevent and respond to diseases and conditions with greater precision. We work together to mitigate the risk involved with using unprecedented technologies, bringing us closer making powerful contributions in science for people around the world.