We set and measure expectations for a higher standard of patient & consumer health by asking ourselves how can we do better every day? The answer lies in maintaining excellence in all of Seragon’s work, from our company responsibilities to the value of scientific inventions we pioneer. We never stray from quality while we compete in a complex health care market to provide the best for the lives we impact.
With Seragon’s obligation to ensure quality, we aim to secure:
- The safe and effective delivery of our products and services by complying with industry regulations and codes.
- Accountability in our facilities and sites with training and policies that implement quality assessment and appropriate regulations.
- Effective relationships which support product quality and define programs that affect performance or manufacturing consistency.
- A high standard of expectations for Seragon brand products and services to establish quality control in our facilities.
Safety in our process
Seragon fulfills a comprehensive approach to pharmaceutical rigor, continuously monitoring all aspects of our process in respect to safety, risk assessment, and the sustainable impact of our operations. We take pharmacovigilance seriously in evaluating health information to understand and prevent drug-related problems. Before we produce medicines, they are critically assessed through various stages of testing before they are approved.
Our priority is the patients we serve around the world. Everything from our initiatives to our research discoveries are designed with their safety in mind, and we aspire to produce only the best with which to accelerate our advancements in biotechnology and future medicine.
Fostering reliable relationships with our partners, suppliers, and patients
Unlocking tomorrow’s science
Our strategy is focused on one thing: to transform the way treatments are discovered, how patients are treated, and how emerging technologies are adapted to our current practices. To develop the latest treatments and medicines, Seragon continuously invests in these R&D investments:
- Working with top technologies like Artificial Intelligence and digital data analysis to leverage new treatments.
- Harnessing new techniques that optimise our development and manufacturing of novel products and healthcare solutions.
- Conducting groundbreaking research to extend the potential of new technologies like genomic sequencing to improve patient care.
The world of medicine is quickly being influenced by today’s technologies and connected environmental consequences. These changes require a flexible mindset in tackling future health challenges in a sustainable way for future generations.